Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Webster's Week of Winter Wonderland

Last night's Webster's Pages chat was so inspiring. Brandin announced that there will be a new late season release called Spring Market AND that Webster's is going to be releasing flowers. Be still my heart. First stamps and now flowers. :)

Here are a couple of new things that I've done recently. This first card was in Paper Crafts Card Creations. I used a Life's Portrait die cut paper and a fun bloomer on it along with a Pink Paislee die cut and Melissa Frances chipboard heart.



This next card uses Hollywood Vogue papers and a flower from the matching bouquet. I added some ruffled fabric ribbon, too.



The sentiment is Melissa Frances.



Finally, I'm so excited to share that we are going to be doing a fabulous week long celebration at Inspire Me!



If you participated in the crop last year, then you know how fun this is. This year we have lots of events going on. You can go HERE to see the schedule. To sum things up, during the week of December 6-12 there will be classes posted daily. Each DT member created a class using Waiting for Santa or Sweet Season. Additionally, there will be a blog hop with projects using the incredible new stamps and lots of prizes and giveaways. I really hope you'll join in. I absolutely LOOOOOVE the project I created for my class. It will be posted on December 9. I made a set of tags. Here's a peek at my project:



I'm so excited for Thanksgiving. Ryan and I are both off tomorrow so we'll be getting ready for our family's celebration. Stop by on Thanksgiving, if you're doing some blog hopping after the big dinner. I'll have some fun news. :)

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Romy said...

Your cards are both fantabulous...they're so soft and delicate. And the Week of Winter Wonderland sounds like it will be a lot of fun. I can't wait:)

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Annabelle,your cards today are amazing.Love that they´re so soft and elegant!!

Sarah Mullanix said...

Absolutely gorgeous work! Happy Thanksgiving, can't wait to hear your fun news!! :)