Monday, November 8, 2010

Prima BAP

Happy Monday. Hope you had a great weekend. Things were busy around here, but I was able to get caught up on lots of things. Gotta love when that happens. Having that extra hour was wonderful. I could use it EVERY day.

Prima's November Build a Page challenge is up. As always, the DT outdid themselves on the samples. I am already getting into the holiday spirit, so I made a page about making Christmas cookies.



That top photo of Ryan looks wonky, I think it's the shadow or reflection in the photo I took of the page...doesn't look like that in real life.

Anyway, I used a piece of the Road trip line for the paper and added some Poinsettia flowers, a Caravan flower and a glittered vine that I cut up.



Be sure to stop by the Prima blog and check out the sketch and designs.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. :)

2 comments:

Romy said...

Wow, that is simply fabulous! Gorgeous multi photo layout! The touches of red are so beautiful.

Malin said...

Love the bkue and red together as always you did a fab job with the sketch!!!