Monday, November 29, 2010

Monday, Monday...

Hooray, it's Monday!! I get to go back to work! No more vacation!! (Can you tell I'm trying to use reverse psychology on myself???) Having the past five days off has been wonderful. We had an awesome Thanksgiving and such a relaxing weekend. I went Black Friday shopping with my girlfriend which was also so much fun. Sigh...it's back to the grind this week.

I was able to get lots of scrapping done in the past few days. I can't wait to share the December Daily that I made! Hopefully, Cindy will have it on the Emma's blog soon and I can post it here.

I do have a couple of layouts, though. These were recently on the Prima blog. First up is this sweet one of Ryan a couple of years ago. I loved the little turkey he'd made in kindergarten and the headband he was wearing. It's hard to believe these photos were taken only two years ago. He's already grown and changed so much.



I used a piece of Road Trip paper for the background, a Fairy Flora Notecard behind the main photo, some Autumn Leaves and some pearls. Then, I created a frame with the pom-pom felt.




This next page is of my sister in law, Patty and my BIL. They just recently celebrated their 25th anniversary and I made this for them. I printed the photo on patterned paper.



I used one of the felt gates to frame the photo. I peeled off the adhesive on the back and added glitter.



I ended up putting the layout in frame for them. At first, I found that it didn't fit, because of the dimension with the flowers. So, I took the flowers off, placed it in the frame and then adhered the flowers right onto the glass. It ended up looking pretty cool that way!

That's it for today! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

11 comments:

Janice Boon said...

Hi Anabelle, dropping by to say hello and love your layouts and cards!

Cheers
Janice

Romy said...

Oh wow, these both layouts are gorgeous! The first one is so fallish and pretty. I love your multi photo design! And the second one is just so romantic. Such a great idea to print the picture on patterned paper! And I bet they loved this gorgeous, handmade gift!

Jolaine Frias said...

Gorgeous LOs!!! The brown and light blue are so striking together! Very inspiring,TFS!!

Unknown said...

both layouts are beautiful. The leaves are the perfect touch for that Thanksgiving layout. Thanks for inspiring Anabelle

NinaB said...

Hi, Anabelle, your work is amazing. Thank you so much for your kind words about my work. I've been your fan for awhile now and what a treat it was to have you come visit my blog. Have a great week!

Tabitha said...

YOUR BLOG IS SO INSPIRATIONAL;

Lisa Dorsey said...

absolutely gorgeous Anabelle! LOVE that layout of Ryan. He really has changed a lot!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So pretty, love both layouts, the edges on the 1st one is so much fun, thanks for sharing!

Wendy Kwok said...

this page is gorgeous!!! Love how you treated the felt gate! I am so inspired!

Malin said...

ohh wow annabelle these pages are gorgeous i love what you did with the felt gate!!!

joetterer said...

very glittery page!