Saturday, November 13, 2010

Vintage Street Market: Sneaks

I've been excited to share this one! I was asked to be the second ever Guest Designer for Vintage Street Market. VSM is putting together the most adorable vintage kits for scrapbookers and paper crafters. The talented Vicki Chrisman got to work with the first two kits they put out. One is Halloween themed and other is a circus one. Her designs were AMAZING! And I got to play with the Christmas one. If you love vintage, you HAVE to check these out. They are filled with they yummiest little treats - sheet music, vintage trims, little buttons, stickers, etc. I had so much fun creating my projects.

Speaking of projects, they should be up by Tuesday. Check out the Vintage Street Market site and click on the Guest Designer tab. But, in the meantime, I have some sneaks for you!






I told you you'd love all of the little goodies in the kit!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and pop back on Tuesday so you can see the full reveal!

Have a great day!

5 comments:

Patty O'Malley said...

Love what I see! Can't wait for the reveal!

Sarah Martina said...

Looks fun! :) And you are being quite the enabler! TFS! :)

papertrails leaver said...

Yeah and congrats on this new venture! I have to check out the kits they offer! The sneaks look absolutely fabulous!

Romy said...

That looks really beautiful. I can't wait to see the rest of your work:)

Malin said...

Cant wait to see the rest!!!
It looks like you had a chance to create with a gorgeous kit =)