Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Vintage Street Market

So, I can finally reveal the projects I made with the Vintage Street Market's fun kits!
First, here is the link to the Victorian Christmas kit that I used. You're going to love it!

My projects are at the Vintage Street Market site under the Designer tab. I went into detail on how I made each of them there. So, if you're curious, you can check it out...

This fist one is a doorhanging that I made. I love the mix of crepe paper and sheet music.




This next project is a tag that uses lots of little goodies - stickers, button, tinsel, etc. - from the kit.




Next up is a card. I 'filled' the little stocking with lots of goodies. Isn't that foil sticker sweet? There are more of those at VSM!




I created this little gift bag using some of the Basic Grey and Making Memories paper from the kit. I loved the key and thought it would be a fun addition.




This last project is my favorite. I recently found pictures of my brother and me from Christmas 1969. So, I used them to make this album that I will give him this year. I loved all of the vintage papers that were included in the kit, so I used them as the base of my album.




So, definitely check out this awesome new site. Michelle is going to be uploading new things regularly and I have a feeling we'll be seeing lots of fun things from them!

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Amber said...

Love your creations! And went straigt to Vintage Street Market and bought the Retro Christmas Kit....hmmm, so much for saving money before Christmas : )
Hugs
Amber

Tomoko said...

These are beautiful!!!!

Patty O'Malley said...

Oh, these are so gorgeous!! And the album will be such a special gift!

Danielle Flanders said...

beautiful projects, Anabelle!

Lisa Dorsey said...

Oh just stunning Anabelle! Love all the sparkle!

Romy said...

You did such an amazing job with their kit. I just love all your vintage style creations. They are so soft and pretty!

Wendy said...

love the red and white "baker" layout below!