Friday, November 5, 2010

CCG 165

Hooray, it's Friday! This week flew by. I think we should have every Tuesday off. It really made for a nice week. :)

Color Combos Galore 165 is live. I just ADORE this week's colors. Perfect for my shabby style. Here's the card I created.



I used Webster's Waiting for Santa line. It's perfect for non-Christmas projects, too. I love the colors in this line.



I used a Prima flower and some Papertrey stamps. The yellow trim is Webster's and the crochet trim is vintage.

Here is the inspiration board. Stop by the CCG Site to see the rest of the release and to play along.




I also wanted to share this card that was on the Prima blog last week. I made it for Halloween.



I used Paisley Road papers, which are perfect for Fall or Halloween. To make the notecard label, I cut it in half. Then I cut the center part out of one half so only the 'frame' was left. I adhered it to the other half and it made a smaller label.



Also, I colored the alpha stickers with a black marker. They were originally brown.

So, that's it for today. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Romy said...

Your cards are both marvellous! I love the elegance of the first one (and that Waiting for Santa collection definitely is versatile, and so beautiful too) and all the creativity, that you put in the second one (it is such a wonderful, non-traditional Halloween card!)

Anonymous said...

What beautiful cards :-)

Viola Mahr said...

Wowee! I love your cards! Thank you for sharing sweet friend! :)

shabby hugs,
Viola