Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Webster's Pages Contest

It's Election Day! If you live in the US, be sure to get out and vote. I, for one, will be so glad when it's over. I'm so sick of the flyers, the phone calls, the nasty commercials. It's ridiculous!! I got 8 flyers in yesterdays mail. What a waste of paper.

So excited to be off from work today. The University is actually closed! I've got a million errands to do, and of course I have to go and vote. I'm hoping the people of Delaware put on their common sense hats when they walk in that voting booth. If a certain unnamed woman wins the senate seat, I'm moving to Pennsylvania!!

Enough political talk, though, I have some fun news to share. Two Peas is hosting a Webster's Challenge! Submit a project there and you could win one of three prize packages. The grand prize is worth $150!! Plus, there is a free gift with purchase as well. You can find the details HERE.

Here is my latest Webster's project. I made this layout to lift our Guest Designer, Susan Lui.



I finally got to use the new bouquets and I'm in love!! I also used some of the new mini die cut papers for framing the main photo.



Also, I made some flowers out of paper. I punched 4 flowers for each, folded them up and adhered them to a punched circle.



This page is about how grouchy Ryan gets sometimes. This picture was actually taken in Disneyworld. Who would have thought!! (OK, to be fair, it was about 95 degrees and we'd been out all day.)

Well, that's it for today. Be sure to check out the Two Peas contest.

Have a great day. :) And don't forget to vote!!

8 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

What an amazing LO,love your flower!!

Anonymous said...

I live in MD not far from Dover but I've been praying the "witch" doesn't win too! Love your blog, your layouts and cards. Great inspiration.
Kathy R

Romy said...

Wow, what an amazing layout! I love the magical colours of that Sweet Season collection and you did a great job using them. Such a cute picture of Ryan too! I hope you'll have a wonderful day today. Oops, I didn't know that today is election day in the US. Good luck on voting and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you all that 'the witch' doesn't win;)

Sue Lui said...

Love your layout Annabelle! So happy to have you scraplift my layout. :)

Sarah Martina said...

I, too, will be thrilled when this day is over! :) Your LO is gorgeous Anabelle! I love the idea of scrapping the good, the bad and the grouchy! ;) I think I may play along with that challenge - that's a good incentive for me to break out my photos and scrap (for once!) Hugs!!!

Patty O'Malley said...

Love this LO! He still is the cutest thing!
P.S. Pennsylvania would welcome
you!!lol

Lisa Dorsey said...

Poor Ryan, that mean ol' momma of his taking him to Disney in the heat. LOL He is a cutie even when he is pouting. That layout is beyond stunning Anabelle. I love all the color and detail.

Viola Mahr said...

This is so, so pretty! I always marvel how you manage to fill a whole page :) I have trouble enough with a 6x6 card! :) Thank you for sharing, it is so lovely.

Hugs,
Viola