Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Boys Will Be Boys

Ever try to get a photo of a group of seven year old boys? Well, I have. And this is how it turned out.



Ryan and our two good buddies were having so much fun. Trying to get them to sit still and smile was definitely a challenge. But, I love how the pictures on this page turned out, so I decided to dedicate a page just to them. Eventually, I got a couple of good shots. Here's my favorite:



I used a lot of Webster's Page's Wonderfall collection on here. It's perfect for those boy pages!

Speaking of Webster's. Be sure to stop by the blog to see Brandin's Challenge this week. She has to scraplift a page. Be sure to leave a comment on her post so that you can be entered to win a prize package. She posts every Sunday.

That's all for now. Gotta go make lunches for tomorrow!
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Romy said...

I love those pics. They really show the fun of the moment:) And your layout turned out fabulous. I love the combination of Crate and Webster's, that you used.

Malin said...

Those pics made me laugh, boys at that age are a andfull sometimes but ohh so sweet to!
I love that the page is so YOU and still masculine, graet work as always Annabelle!

Audrey Pettit said...

Love those pictures, Anabelle, and love that you created a fun page with them. These will be wonderful memories for Ryan. Love your mix of Webster's here, and love the photo arrangement. Totally makes me smile!

Glynis said...

That's hillarious!! I can so relate to group shots with kids as I tried the same this fall. Love the layout. Those pics show so much character and will make you smile for years to come :O)

Debbi Tehrani said...

OMGoodness, what awesome pics! And a gorgeous page! You really rock the Webster's Pages!