Monday, May 17, 2010

With Sympathy

Not much to share right now. I've been working on some things that I can't post yet. I hate when I go through periods like these because I love sharing projects on my blog.

I can share this one, though. I made it for a colleague last week. Seems like I've been having to do a lot of these lately, unfortunately!

I used lots of Prima goodies on here - paper, felt and flowers. I thought the touch of black really helped make it seem like a sympathy card without making it look depressing!




Happy Monday!

11 comments:

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

This is such a lovely design! It's beautiful!

Heather Rogers said...

Beautiful Anabelle! Love the prima flowers and that lace is gorgeous. :)

Debbie said...

Simply gorgeous!!! Just stunning!!

LeSS said...

Unusual beauty!!!!! Your works force us to admire:)

Ingrid Danvers said...

Simply gorgeous, Anabelle.

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous. How do you get this in an envelope?

Linda Beeson said...

So soft and so pretty, just right for a note of sympathy!

Lori Renn said...

This card is lovely! I can't wait to see what else your amazing little hands are creating! :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely as usual! I just adored your work!

DeeDee said...

Really lovely - I agree with you about the black.

Kalyn said...

Love the card, Anabelle! Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my blog! I really miss you and will write you a proper e-mail very soon. My mom's visiting me this week, so time is sparse, but I will write you in a couple of days! Hope all is well! xoxo