Sunday, May 2, 2010

Webster's Goodies

Happy Sunday! It's a beautiful sunny day today. And what am I doing? Hanging out on the computer and also doing laundry. Hopefully, we can grill out and enjoy the afternoon later.

Just wanted to share a couple of Webster's things today. This first page is one of my mom and Ryan. He calls her Abue which is short for Abuela (Grandmother in Spanish.) I love the colors of Life's Portrait. I used some of the wonderful new Bloomers and Sparklers (the buttons) along with some beautiful Prima roses and a doily!





This next little project is one I whipped up right before church this AM. My sister in law is really into these cute boxes. I think they come from a Sizzix die. Anyway, I used one she gave me as a template and made this for Ryan's Sunday school teacher. Today was the last day of religious ed. So glad that everything is starting to wind down!






That's pretty much it for today. Off to finish some chores. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Scrumptious!!!!! Love it ALL :)

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful LO, as always! Love your take on the box.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Such a lovely little box, the soft tones, the embellishments, love everything!

Michele Kovack said...

The LO is gorgeous!!! And that box is stunning too! I am sure his religious ed teacher will LOVE it!

Lynn said...

I'm drooling at your beautiful work!!
Pass me some napkin please!

Mona Pendleton said...

Gorgeous gift box! Love the crocheted flowers :) TFS