Wednesday, May 12, 2010

AMM part 1 and 2S4Y

I'm not sure where Spring went but I think it's on break! It's been so cold the last couple of days! Ugh. Can't wait until it decides to come back.

Thought I'd share a couple of the projects I made with this month's A Million Memories kit. If you love October Afternoon, you'll love this kit!

This first project is of some of cherry blossoms in our neighborhood. They are so gorgeous! No need for a trip to DC for us. All I have to do is drive up and down the streets of our development to find the most gorgeous views. We have a lovely one right in our own front yard.



I made the flowers by sticking the Lily Bee chipboard onto a crepe paper rosette. Then I cut some of the OA paper into quarter circles and folded them a bit. I tucked them into the flower. They remind me of a cross between butterflies and flowers so I'm calling them 'flutter blossoms'!



This next card is based on Kazan's sketch this week for 2 Sketches 4 You. I layered the scalloped borders along the bottom. There's those quarter circles again.




I'll be back soon with more AMM projects. Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Love October Afternoon!

Audrey Pettit said...

I so love your projects, Anabelle! Always!

my paper love studio said...

always love love love your projects, especially the layout - love how you mixed the dear lizzy and lily bee collections :)

gorgeous as always and thanks so much for all the inspirations :)

Jessica said...

Are you serious with those cherry blossoms?! Whoa. That's nuts. As in, the kind of nuts I should come and visit to see for myself.

Sue Lui said...

Beautiful projects, Anabelle. :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Love both project! The Romantic pink layout and refreshing garden card, adorable!

cnelson said...

Such perfectly gorgeous projects! It is always a delight to visit your blog!!

Daniela Dobson said...

I love your beautiful creations with all the fun color and embellishments. I love your February ST cover!! Congrats.

eMeLiNe Seet said...

you're incredibly talented Anabelle ! U do magic with paper and glue :)

Linda Beeson said...

I so want to drive down a street with lots of pink blossoms on the trees! Wonderful!

Unknown said...

both projects are simply beautiful! I love the fresh summery colors of the card
Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
:) Kazan

Sylvia said...

Lovely card and great page!

dstandard said...

This are gorgeous! Love these! Your work is always amazing!