Friday, May 21, 2010

It's Friday!

Happy Friday! Summer finally feels like it has arrived. Yay! I can't wait until school is out and we are finished with our crazy schedule. It won't be long now.

I've still been busy doing lots of stuff I can't share yet. But, I do have a card I want to post. I just got my copy of Card Creations 8 and it's packed with amazing projects.

I love how this one turned out. I used a Jenni Bowlin bingo card, lots of Zva bling and and a Cuttlebug embossing plate.




I love the vintage feel the tea dyed twill and trim give it.

That's it for now! Thanks for stopping by. ;)

11 comments:

Natalie Elphinstone said...

oh that is just the prettiest card I've seen in a long time.
So beautiful :-)

Daniela Dobson said...

It's beautiful!! Leslie and I just saw this yesterday at Michaels, we paged through and found your card.

Jana Eubank said...

So perfect and sweet!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

How sweet and beautiful this baby card is!

LeSS said...

This unusual layout! Beautiful postcard:) Talented work:)

The Old Parsonage said...

I love the vintage look the card has too. And it's so soft and pretty.

Enjoy your weekend!
Leann

Unknown said...

Just a stunning card Anabelle! So soft and sweet!

(-: Heidi

cherry said...

Soooo pretty! Have enjoyed your blog!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Pretty pretty pretty soft pink card, love it!

Wendy Kwok said...

beautiful card. Love love the vintage look

Cookie said...

Hi!
I just got back from Michaels and I was looking through the cards magazine when I saw this BEAUTY! I couldnt stop looking at it...After I was done I put it down and went back to it and looked at it some more...I remembered your name so I could look you up and see your wonderful designs! You are truly gifted! Thanks for sharing your beautiful work! Cookie