Friday, May 7, 2010

City Crafter Challenge

Happy Friday! I just wanted to pop on and post a little something that I made for the new City Crafter Challenge Blog that debuted three weeks ago. The challenge this week was to create a tag. As you may know, I LOVE making tags.

Here is my tag. I love how it turned out! I used the Garden Gala line from Websters and added one of my doily flowers topped with a Prima rose. This time I sprayed the doily with Clover glimmer mist.




I also added a Webster's cameo (Silhouette)and a vintage image. See that ruffle along the bottom? It's made with a Webster's Fabric strip. I cut a bit off with my pinking shears and used double sided tape to create the ruffle.





I added a little ruffle to the top of the tag, as well, and placed a couple Sparklers in the middle of the scrunched seam binding.




So, that's it for today! Thanks for stopping by!

19 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

WOW! This is absolutely stunning! Thanks Anabelle, for playing along with us at CCCC, I love how much details you added onto this tag, it's truly a joy to see your creations!

Jingle said...

This is BREATHTAKING! Absolutely gorgeous! Wow!

LeSS said...

Strikingly beautiful work!! Chic effects and such fresh colors!

Debbie said...

Stunning as uaual, Anabelle! I can't wait until you Guest DT with us again in the Tea Room!! Until next time, happy stamping :)

june lanum said...

beautiful tag thanks for joining us at CCCB please play again next week

Ольга Стурова said...

This is ineffable tenderness...

Patty O'Malley said...

So pretty! Love Webster's!

papertrails leaver said...

Gorgeous!! You have combined Wesbter's products in a fabulous way!

Mel said...

Wow Just love these Annabelle going to tell a dear friend about this gorgeous tag, she is really into them at the moment and may find enjoy looking at your gorgeous, stunning tag....You are so romantic in your style love it.

Unknown said...

All I can say is WOW! Your tag is beautiful! I just love all the little details! Perfect!

Ingrid Danvers said...

Stunning tag, Anabelle. I love all the details.

Anna Sigga said...

Love the tag and the colors are so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

`Goorrrgggeous` TFI:)

Heather Rogers said...

So beautiful! I am in love with that button. This is amazing. Thanks for joining us this week at CCCB. :) Hope to see you again next week.

Joanne Leddy said...

Very pretty ... lots of detail and sweetness! Thanks for sharing!

Windy Robinson Life Handmade said...

Stunning!!

Lynn said...

This tag is so cheerful and stunning!
I just love the colors you put together!!

Chriss Blagrave said...

Beautiful tag, so much lovely detail!

Jessica said...

Whoa... this just screams Anabelle! Except when I use the word scream I mean it such a pretty, soft, ruffle-y, feminine, vintagey sort of way.