Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Purple and Green

I'm not usually a big fan of purple and green together, but I love how this card turned out! I used some Basic Grey Kioshi paper, Prima flowers and Pink Paislee Artisan tape. The gem swirl is Zva.



I custom made the glitter on the white flower. I'm going to post a tutorial on how to do it on the Tattered Angels blog later this week.



And just to prove that I really HAVE been up to something lately, here's a sneak of a page I did this week. I'll be able to spill the beans what it's for soon.



Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day. :)

6 comments:

cnelson said...

gorgeous! love the tulle!

Anonymous said...

Such pretty colors!!!

Patty O'Malley said...

I know your SIL would love this card!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Love this purple and green together card, I just adore everything you created! So soft and romantic!

Audrey Pettit said...

Gorgeous card, Anabelle! Love the flowers and the color combo is so pretty, indeed. I tend to shy away from purple myself, but there are so many beautiful papers out now with purple. Love how you've used it here. Love the glitter on the flower, too.

Debbi Tehrani said...

Oh, this is beautiful, Anabelle! Love purple and green together!