Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Webster's Goodness!

Well, the little guy was quite sick yesterday, but really rallied today. His fever was much lower and he was perkier. I have to say that having a rainy day home together has been wonderful. :) We made some cookies, did some school work and just snuggled. One more day and I think he'll be ready to go back to school, much to his disappointment.

Just a quick post to share some Webster's cards that I've done lately.

This first one uses Postcards from Paris and some fabric. The sticker is K and Co. and the ticket is vintage.




This next one uses the new cameos. I love the elegance they add to projects. I used nature's Storybook for this one along with some PTI stamps (Guidelines 2 and Mega Mixed Messages)




And this last one uses the letterpress technique I explained in the post on the TA Blog (scroll down a bit...) It also uses Postcards from Paris. (I love that line soooooooooooo much!)




Speaking of Webster's, I'm so excited to share that there is going to be a 12 Days of Christmas Crop starting on November 12!! Each DT member has created a holiday themed project and one will be posted each day. There will be chats, prizes and loads of fun! So, mark your calendars. You can check out the info. here at Inspire Me. The supply lists have already been posted, so you can start gathering the supplies now.

Here's a little peek at the Thank You Note set that I will be doing...


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

5 comments:

cnelson said...

so glad to hear that your litle guy is feeling better! your creations are just divine...as always!

Andrea Amu said...

The 12 Days of Christmas crop sounds like it'll be fun! I love all your pretties here... all gorgeous!

And sounds like you and your lil' man had a wonderful day together, regardless of him being home sick! Some days you just need that time to capture the special moments shared!

Ania - "Z Papieru Tworzone" said...

Wow, absolutely wonderful work. It is amazing!
Have a nice day :)

Sorelinha Arte em Papel said...

Oh my God! I loved it! One thing more beautiful than the other!!!

xoxo

Carol

Zarah said...

WOW!! those are amaaaaazing!!