Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Papertrey Projects - Round One

It would be an understatement to say I've been having so much fun this week! I've been in Papertrey Heaven! I'm just loving having the chance to create with the October stamps. They are great!

I have a few projects to share with you tonight.

This first one uses stamps from the Holiday Tree collection. I stamped the tree with Sweet Blush and then the leaves with Pure Poppy. I cut them out, added some glitter and layered them onto the card front.






Next up is this quick and easy card using Giga Guidelines. When I looked at the images, I saw snowflakes! I embossed the cardstock and stamped the images using Aqua Mist. I cut them out and added them to the card. The sentiment is from the Holiday Tags set.






My final project for today also uses Giga Guidelines. I love making Tussy Mussies! They can be hung as a decoration, used as a decorative place 'card' or filled with something special and given as a gift. I used Sweet Blush and Scarlet Jewel to stamp the images. The tag has a sentiment from Signature Christmas.







I've been whistling Christmas songs all week! It's fun to get into the spirit of things a bit early.

Stop back tomorrow. I'll be posting more of my Papertrey creations!

25 comments:

cnelson said...

beautifully fabulous projects!

Alyssa B said...

lovely projects, the gold is what I think makes them all so classy

Lee said...

I just love the tussy mussy. Is it possible to do a tutorial for this project? Beautiful cards too.

Michele Kovack said...

These are beautiful!!! But Christmas song already? : )

Bonnie said...

These are gorgeous! Such a great card to mass produce (thank you!) and gorgeous colours!

Danielle Flanders said...

so beautiful!! LOVE your tussie mussies!

Jessica said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! Love the Giga Guide Lines as snowflakes!

DonnaMundinger said...

OOOh BEAUTIFUL stuff! Especially love the tussy mussy! xxD

Carol R. said...

Beautiful cards and project. I love how you used Guidelines to make snowflakes!

katrynka said...

Lovely projects! What is the embossing folder or plate that you used for the snowflakes? I really like it.

Thanks!

Lee

Nancy L. said...

great projects

Kimberly said...

I love love the Christmas Cone.

Geny said...

Love your project Anabelle!!! So so so pretty, especially the Giga Guide Lines one!!

Lisa Johnson said...

So beautiful! I'm so glad you are playing with us these next few months! (((HUGS)))

Erika said...

wow! these are beutiful....
visit my web site www.arteslaura.es.tl
thanks!!
kisses!

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful Anabelle! I love the soft colors and all the sparkle! You are getting me in the mood for Christmas!

(-: Heidi

Glynis said...

Although Im not ready to head into christmas mode yet, I still appreciate the inspiration. The Tussy mussy project is so cute! love the cards too.

steph devlin said...

A, beautiful, gorgeously stylish designs as usual. Always drop by for some inspiration, and you never fail to make me **sigh**.

Janelle said...

These are beautiful, Anabelle. I love seeing your style with the Papertrey stamps!

Renee V. said...

Gorgeous! I especially love the blue 'winter wishes' card!
You've done a great job with everything!

Millie said...

Very lovely! Can you share your tussie mussie pattern?

Ingrid said...

Wow.....gorgeous projects, Anabelle. I love what you did with the new stamps.

xoxo

Unknown said...

WOW what a beautiful combo!!

diane mcvey said...

BEAUTIFUL CREATIONS!!! I love what you have made; it's so fun to see what ladies make with PTI stamps! Isn't it just an awesome company??!! I LOVE IT! :D

Betsy V said...

All of your Papertrey projects are so beautiful, Anabelle! So glad you're joining us for a while!