Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween Goody Bag

I have a few more Halloween things to share this week. This project is one that I did for the Tattered Angels blog. I used the Halloween Bingo Boards and calling cards. First, I colored the Bingo board. Then I sprayed it, along with the calling card, with Run Raisin, Harvest Orange and Jack-O-Lantern Glimmer Mists. I added some glitter to the Halloween Checklist.




Next, I did some embossing using the Garden Gate glimmer screen. I ran it through my Wizard machine, cut it out and added some black ink.



Then, I adhered everything to some Pink Paislee paper and added some Zva gem swirls.



Some ribbon and a fun tag finished it off!

So, that's it for today. I have a sick one home today. He has a fever. Hoping that the flu hasn't found it's way here.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

cnelson said...

Such a cute and fun idea! Love this!

Unknown said...

Wow, that is just gorgeous! The most bling-tastic Halloween bag ever!

(-: Heidi

Danielle Flanders said...

So pretty! My girls have both had the flu last week and right now.. Taylor is better now, but it was a nasty bug that lasted a whole week. Kati still has it. Hope you all don't get it, it's awful! She was tested for H1N1, but it was negative, thank goodness.
Dani