Friday, October 16, 2009

Papertrey Ink Round 3

I have one more Papertrey project from this month's release to share with you today.
I just love the Holiday 2009 tags set! It's so versatile!

Several people have requested that I do a tutorial on the Tussy Mussy I made a couple of posts down. I will start working on that and, hopefully, have it posted in the next week or so. ;)

For this last project,I decided to make a gift tin and card set. I created the snowflake border by stamping the snowflake trio over and over on a cardstock strip. Then, I heat embossed it with white powder and added a glitter dot center.




For the card, I stamped one tag in red, then stamped another in white. I cut the center from that one and layered it over the first. More glitter and a ribbon/button tab rounded out my tag.



Here's the whole set. I think I'll fill it with a few starlight peppermints and give it as a little token gift at Christmas.



And finally, I want to share a really fun tutorial I put together. I love the look of Letterpress, so I used my Glimmer Screens, Glimmer Mist and Wizard machine to do this...



Head over to the Tattered Angels blog to see the process and the finished card set that I made. ;)

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great day!

19 comments:

Kalyn said...

Whoo hoo! Love this. :)

cnelson said...

FAbulous work! love the home-y feel of it!

Kerry said...

What a cute set! The kraft and gingham ribbon give in a bit of a country/homemade feel.

Jana Eubank said...

These are so cute! I love the kraft/red/white together!

Jessica said...

Oh. Good. Grief. Read the tutorial... that is BRILLIANT!

Danielle Flanders said...

so so cute! you are the best!

Jessica said...

Lovely projects, Anabelle!!! I really like how you used Giga Guide Lines as snowflakes. Thanks for the inspiration :)

Ibolya said...

I love the tin can and that card, it is soooo cute, love the colors red and white and that label

Audrey Pettit said...

What a cute gift set, Anabelle! Love the homespun look. And oh, my, but does that tutorial sound good. Will have to check it out!

Lisa said...

Ohhhh LOVE this!!! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

I love the letterpress tutorial! Beautiful look. I plan to give it a try! Thanks! :)

Ingrid said...

Another gorgeous project with the PTI goodies. It's beautiful. I love the kraft, white and red together.

Jenn said...

Your projects are just beautiful, Anabelle! We're lucky to have you on board this month (and next!).

Aimes said...

OMG! I love this! Also really love the fabulous colour combo too - so homely!
Aimes
x

Sherry Wright said...

Ahhh... everything you been doing for PT is amazing. The tutorial, so creative. Have I told you lately.. you rock my friend!!

Linda Beeson said...

Oh how I love the red/white with the kraft color, wonderful projects. And, I am so going to have to try those brownies that more amazing then any brownie should.

Unknown said...

Fabulous gift set, and I absolutely love the look of your faux letterpress!

(-: Heidi

Wendy Kwok said...

Wow.. love these projects you made.

Pearl Maple said...

Love what you are doing with your tattered angels products, and that Christmas themed project is cute.