Friday, October 9, 2009

We Have a Winner!

Thanks so much to everyone who stopped by yesterday to welcome me to PTI. Your warm comments really made my day!

The winner of my 'Favorites Package' is:



Big congrats, Andrea!!! Email your contact information to Customer Service at PTI and they'll get the prize out to you ASAP. ;)Enjoy your goodies!!!

Just wanted to share something else with you all. A co-worker recently brought these amazing brownies to work. Ryan and I decided to make them on Monday. They are Peppermint Patty Brownies.



You just prepare the brownie mix according to the directions. I love Duncan Hines Dark Chocolate Brownies. Pour half of the mix into the bottom of the pan. Then, layer the Peppermint Patties onto the mix. We used a whole bag of the smaller size ones. Finally, pour the remaining mix over them. I can't even tell you how AWESOME they are. We ate them all in a couple of days! I've had to restrain myself from running to the store to buy more ingredients. But, I don't think I can hold out much longer. ;)

So, even if you didn't win my giveaway, you can make these awesome brownies and feel like a winner!

Thanks for stopping by!

14 comments:

Sharon D said...

Oh my gosh! Those brownies sound awesome! I am a huge Peppermint Patty fan (I have to refrain from buying them, or I just eat the entire bag in a couple of days), so I know I will love them. Next time I need a dessert, I will be making these for sure! Thanks for the idea!

Lindsay said...

Oh my heavens - peppermint patties are my FAVE and these brownies sound delish! I will definitely have to try them! TFS!

Andrea McCulley said...

Hi Anabelle! I am the one who won your prize package and want to say thank you for picking such great products! I have just started 'collecting' Papertrey Ink products and all three of the stamp sets were high on my wish list! The only thing that I already had was the Kraft cardstock so I am THRILLED beyond words to win such a fabulous prize! The brownies look delicious and my husband has already said that he wants them for birthday treats! Thank you so very much!

Blessings,
Andrea McCulley

Patty O'Malley said...

What a great picture--you could almost reach in and take one! My mouth is watering.

papertrails leaver said...

Oh I love Peppermint Patties and brownies so have to make some of these!! Thanks for sharing this recipe!

Anonymous said...

Anabelle, congrats on PaperTrey Ink. They are lucky to have you! Those brownies looks so yummy! I think my boys would love them. Have a great weekend! Amy Tara

Janelle said...

Congrats to Andrea -- and those brownies look fabulous! (I can feel my hips getting bigger just looking at them -- but I think I'll have to make them anyway...)

Swamp Tulip said...

I tried your brownie 'recipe' this afternoon and OMGoodness they are heavenly! Congrats on the PTI :) and thanks so much for sharing your awesome brownies.

Teresa

Danielle Flanders said...

those look so yummy!

Audrey Pettit said...

I am a huge fan of Peppermint Patties, and oh my, do those brownies ever sound good. Thanks for the recipe!

Julie Overby said...

Congrats to the winner! That is so awesome that you are designing for PTI!! I'm thrilled for you and green with envy at the same time! Can't wait to see your creations!

btw....your brownies look delish!!

ellen s. said...

oh wow! do those look amazing!

DonnaMundinger said...

Chocolate and peppermint! What could be better than that!? YUMMY! Thanks Anabelle!

dpkennedy said...

Oh yum! Don't you just love these easy recipes?! I have to try these!