Monday, June 30, 2014

Mini Folio

We are really enjoying our time off. While we're not taking any big trips this summer, we're managing to squeeze in lots of fun day trips and such. Not too long ago, we visited Washington, DC for the day with Ryan's 5th grade class. I knew I wanted to create a little mini project to remember the day. I came up with this little folio of photos and I love how it turned out.


I started with a pieceof white cardstock which I cut to 7 by 6.25 inches. I folded the bottom 2 inches up to create the pockets. Then, I scored it at the 3.25 and 3.75 marks to create the spine in the middle. Finally, I stitched the ends shut to keep everything from falling out.


I added the little tag and sticker to the inside pocket.

Then, I used cards from the Gossamer Blue June's Life Pages kit to showcase my photos.


There are lots of goodies from Chic Tags and Evalicious on here.




I stapled little tabs to our tickets and kept them, too.


It was such a quick and easy project and holds all of our memories from that day. I'll be making more of these for sure!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

3 comments:

Romy said...

It's such a wonderful travel folio! A really pretty project!

Hayley said...

This is such a fantastic idea! I have so many travel things sitting in shoeboxes that I've been at a loss as to how to organise... I think you've just given me a solution :)

myriamMG said...

love it ! I like this double pocket and tags