Monday, June 23, 2014

Welcoming Summer

I decided to decorate my Filofax pages accordingly for my first official week of Summer Vacation. I've been collecting so many cute summer stickers and thought it was about time I put them to use. I love the colors, themes and feeling of summer. I especially love opening my planner when I'm greeted with symbols of my favorite season.


Supplies:
Yellow Washi Tape- Bella Blvd.
Red Washi Tape- Jenni Bowlin
Orange Washi Tape- Studio Calico
Thin Washi- Ebay
Stickers- Echo Park
PL Card- Echo Park

I especially love this layout. When I got the clip from Kawaii Paperie I had to go out and get some cute sea creature stickers. These are from Jolees. Aren't they adorable??


Supplies:
Striped and Fish Border Stickers- Echo Park Paper
Yellow Washi- Queen and Company
Thin Washi- Ebay
Stickers- Jolees
 PL Card- Echo Park

Well, that's it for today! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day. :)

5 comments:

Romy said...

Aww, this is so cute. Love, love, love it!

Cherished Elegance said...

Very pretty. Really like the line of sandals. You do beautiful work.

M'Lynn
http://mlynnsorganizedhome.blogspot.ca

My Eclectic Finds said...

its all very cute! but It wouldnt give me enough space for writing things down!

Francesca Biancon said...

Super wow!

Cherished Elegance said...

Beautiful as always.

M'Lynn
http://mlynnsorganizedhome.blogspot.ca/