Monday, June 2, 2014

Ladybugs, Summer Fun, Flowers and Planner Goodies


I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. We've said goodbye to the kids, have written report cards and held conferences. Now, it's time to clean and organize the classroom. But, I am already in 'summer' mode! I was finally able to get out in the yard and do some spring cleaning. I'm going to be putting in my flowers and do some container gardening this week. I love this time of year.

Speaking of love, I have a few spreads to share. And I really love how they turned out. This first one uses some cute ladybug stickers. They are from Darice. They are so fun and go perfectly with my current favorite washi tape - the colorful polka dots. Also, I found some cute bird felt pieces recently and they made the perfect clips for these spreads. 

Supplies:
Stickers- Darice (in a pad from Michael's)
Polka Dot Washi- Doodlebut
Pink Washi- Queen and Co.
Thin Washi- Ebay
Card- Dear Lizzy, American Crafts

This next spread uses stickers from Echo Park's Hello Summer Collection. They are so bright and cheery and were perfect in my Yellow Finsbury.


Yellow Washi- Queen and Company
Red Washi- Webster's Pages
Thin Washi- Ebay
PL Card- We R Memory Keepers (Banner Days)
Clip-Webster's Pages

This last spread uses goodies from the Doodlebug Springtime collection. Their washi is my absolute favorite and the stickers are too cute! there's another one of my bird clips!


Washi-Doodlebug
Stickers-Doodlebug
Felt Bird for Clip- Michael's

Speaking of clips. I just ordered these cuties from the Kawaii Paperie shop on Etsy. Aren't they fun? I've seen a lot of people using them on Instagram and finally got some, too. They are such great quality. I'm using the strawberry this week. 


And finally, I wanted to share these pretties with you. I just ordered them on Amazon and absolutely LOVE them. They are the perfect pens for my planners. They're thin, they erase and best of all they come in lots of perfect colors. My friends at work laugh at me because I carry the set around and love picking which color to use. LOL.


Well, that's all for today. Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome and Lovely pages!!! Very cute and colorful!

Romy said...

Such awesome pages! I love the fact that they are really bright and fun and full of pretty details!

Cherished Elegance said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
m"lynn said...

Love your colours. Beautiful pages.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I need to make one of these! I love the bright colors, so fun!!!

Monique Liedtke said...

Love these!!! Love how colorful they are!! Super cute felt paper clip!

Unknown said...

What's the name of the pen set? Would love this set! Love that they're erasable. I am a pen fanatic and these seem awesome.

Unknown said...

Thanks in advance :)

Rita Goncalves said...

I would like to start my diary journal also, and I already have lots of things to put in it! The only thing that is missing is the dossier, or book to use. I would like to know where you bought yours, or if you know where I can buy it.
Could you help me please?
Thanks in advanced