Sunday, June 8, 2014

Flowers and More Flowers

Ahh, finally! I'm on summer break. How sweet it is. I live for these weeks and am so excited that they are finally here. My house has already seen the benefits, LOL. I've been doing some yard work and putting in flowers. We pulled out two large bushes in front of our porch. They were dying. And now it looks much bigger and brighter. I got some flowers added cushions to my bench and am planning what I'm going to plant there. I've already been spending lots of time out there. Love it!



So, onto my Filofax spreads for last week. In my Violet Domino, I made this spread using lots of Echo Park Beautiful Life goodies. I made the PL card by cutting some paper and adding the sticker. This worked really well. I think I'll be doing it more often since I don't always have PL cards that match. And you know how I love to be coordinated!


Yellow Washi- Queen and co.
Green Washi- Bella Blvd.
Cherry Washi- October Afternoon
Thin Washi- Michael's
Paper and Stickers- Echo Park Beautiful Life collection
Pens- Pilot Frixion

I love the softness of this next spread. I used a lot of Echo Park Hello Spring line here. You can't go wrong with purple, orange and pink.


Orange striped washi- American Crafts
Green Washi- Bella Blvd.
Pink Washi- Unknown
Stickers-Echo Park Hello Spring Line
PL Card- American Crafts Dear Lizzy
Pens-Pilot Frixion

Speaking of pens, someone asked me on my last post where I got this particular set of erasable pens. You can find them here. (awesome Erasable Frixion pens that I carry with me everywhere I go)

That's it for today. Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great week!


2 comments:

Michelle said...

What. Beautifully inviting porch. Your neighbors must be both thrilled and jealous. :)

I love your little book took. So sweet!

Romy said...

Your orch looks gorgeous, as do your pages! I love the colours in them so much!