Thursday, June 19, 2014

Crate Open Road Stationery Gift Set

Crate's Open Road collection is one of my favorites that they have put out. I absolutely love the colors. And I love the motifs that are included. But, I think my favorite part of the collection are the flowers. I decided that I wanted to create a little gift set that used them. Since summer is here, I created it with the thought that the cards and tags could be used for graduations, bon voyage or really any occasion.

I started with a box that I had laying around decorated it with papers and chipboard from the collection. Here is the front cover.


And here is what it looked like once it was opened up.


I made a set of envelopes and wrapped them in a paper band. I used an old envelop as a template.



I chose some o my favorite frames, stand out stickers and chipboard pieces to make the cards.





Next up is a little notebook. I covered with with paper and embellished it.


Finally, I added a set of tags. I love the flowers and feathers on here.


It's a fun little coordinated set with its own matching box! The perfect gift.
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek. :)

5 comments:

Romy said...

Everything turned out completely fabulous! This will make such a nice gift to receive!

Francesca Biancon said...

it's a great gift!!
I love the way you use the colors, in a perfect harmony.
francesca

cebelica said...

I love how these turned out. Fab work! Hugs! xx

Anonymous said...

This will make someone very happy!! You know how much I adore Crate and this collection is so pretty and you always show it perfectly!!

Nathaly said...

j'aime bien l'idée tout délicat
j'aime :0) like