Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Summer Fun and the 4th of July

I am really loving my summer schedule. I worked two hours this week, HA! Life is rough sitting around the pool, scrapping, visiting friends at the beach and decorating my Filofaxes!  I hope August doesn't get here any time soon.

A couple of weeks ago, someone commented one of my photos that they were 'cute but wouldn't give her enough room to write.' Luckily for me, I have more than enough space. I write small to begin with, but  I also use the other sections in my planner to write more. I jot down a few important things on the WO2P pages that I post. Also, I often photograph them at the beginning of the week, so you don't end up seeing all I add. The great thing about sharing planner pages online is that we can see all of the ways that people use them to fit their personal needs! I love how these fit mine. ;)

This week, I wanted to share a couple of week's worth of pages to get all caught up here on the blog. My first spread was in my Pink Classic a couple of weeks ago. I used a lot of Doodlebug's Sugar Shoppe and Springtime lines on here. I know I've said it before, but Doodlebug has the CUTEST stuff for my Filofaxes.

Cupcake and Striped Washi- Sugar Shop by Doodlebug
Border Stickers- Sugar Shop by Doodlebug
Sticker on Card- Springtime by Doodlebug
Paper for Card- Springtime by Doodlebug


Here is a recent spread in my Aqua Saffiano. This one uses a lot of Echo Park goodies. They are the other scrapbook company that makes products that I love using in my planner.


Yellow Polka Dot Washi- Doodlebug
Pink Polka Dot Washi- My Mind's Eye

Of course I had to go with my brand new Poppy Metropol this week for the 4th of July. I was so excited to use it. I really love it.

Thin Washi- Ebay
Light Blue Washi- Queen and Company
Die Cuts- Pebbles
Stickers- Pebbles
Card- Gossamer Blue July Life's Pages kit

This week's final spread celebrates my favorite thing of all - Summer!!! I'm using my Yellow Finsbury this week because I love how the colors go together. :)



Yellow Washi- Bella Blvd.
Red Washi- Studio Calico
Journaling Card- Echo Park Summer Adventures

So, that's all for today. I'm all caught up! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. :)

3 comments:

Cherished Elegance said...

Beautiful as always.

M'Lynn
http://mlynnsorganizedhome.blogspot.ca/

Anonymous said...

These pages are so darn cute, I LOVE them!!!!! Happy 4th Anabelle and enjoy that sun! I have been having over 100 degree weather here for days and am looking forward to cooler weather :-)

Anonymous said...

Love your Planner decorations! How many Filofaxes, do you use at the same time? Thanks for sharing your cute pages!