Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Card Set

I love creating card sets! This month, I made a set using my Gossamer Blue kits. They came together really easily. I decided to go with a similar design for each card and it made the process a breeze! I started each card with a cream colored card base. Then, I selected three journaling cards from Crate's Open Road line. Finally, I picked out die cuts from Fancy Pants and stickers from Pink Paislee and arranged them onto the journaling cards. The large Heidi Swapp words were the perfect finishing touch. Here's how they turned out:






I really love how they turned out! Thanks so much for stopping by. :)

6 comments:

Romy said...

Gosh, these cards are all amazing! I really love the bright colours and flowers and the bold black titles.

Petti said...

This is great set of card!

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful!!! Love the papers!!

Michelle said...

Wow! I LOVE these! So fun!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Beautiful cards Anabelle!

Francesca Biancon said...

Wow, all beautiful......