Friday, July 18, 2014

Pastels and Sunshine

Another week has flown by. I just want to make time stop! I love summer so much. My daily routine has been to hit the gym at 6 am, stop at the grocery store if needed and then come home. I love getting things done early so I can relax the rest of the day. Ahhhhhh.....

Here are my two spreads for this week. I went with pastels in my Aqua Saffiano and love how it turned out.


Supplies:
Filofax- Personal Aqua Saffiano
Cloud Tape- AC Moore
Heart Tape- Love My Tapes
Small Stickers- Dear Lizzy
Bird Sticker- Dear Lizzy
PL Card- Dear Lizzy
Arrow Clip- Webster's Pages


This week in my Pink Classic I went with a summery, sunshine theme. I really love this collection by Echo Park and will be using it a few more times this summer for sure. Plus, how cute is that clip???




Filofax- Personal Pink Classic
Polka Dot Washi-My Mind's Eye
Cloud Washi- AC Moore
Pens- Frixion

Well, that's it for this week! Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi :) Thx for sharing! I've been going crazy trying to find tutorials or some ideas of how to make my own organizer/planner. Urs are so cute how u did the Filofax.

Anonymous said...

Have I told you lately how much I love your filofax pages? Makes me want to make one!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.