Monday, July 14, 2014

Crate Summer Album

Last summer we did a TON of traveling. This year, we are staying closer to home, but are still going to be doing lots of fun things. My Project Life album documents a lot of the details, but I wanted to make a mini that housed a collection of photos showing the different things we have done this summer. Using the premade Open Road accordian album from Crate was just right. 

Here is what I have so far:



It's not secret that I love all things chipboard! There were so many fun elements to choose for my front cover. I also love tags and doilies so I added them on for the background.


Visiting the stadium to see our local baseball team is something we've really enjoyed doing this summer. 


On Father's Day, we visited Fort Delaware, a local historical attraction. I have to admit I wasn't exactly thrilled to go, but I was pleasantly surprised. We had a fun day!


One of the highlights so far has been our trip to Hershey park with the whole family. Ryan loved spending the day with his cousins.


When we aren't out doing day trips, we have been spending time at the pool.


Lucky for us, we are close enough to the beach to go for the day. Here, Ryan and his buddy and I spent a delightful day in Lewes, DE.


There are several pages left and I definitely plan on filling them up! 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute little mimi Anabelle! Love the designs of the pages :-)