Friday, September 30, 2011

Tuesday Trigger

Can you believe I'm posting AGAIN? It seems like when it rains it pours. I've had a lot to share this week. ;) Today's project is based on the Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger. I was really inspired by it since it used my favorite color combo - aqua and red.

Here's my card:




And here is the inspiration photo:



There's so much to be inspired by here. Obviously, the colors are the first thing I picked up on. The photo feels very 'homespun' to me, so I used a lot of stitching on my card, as well. I also used the doily and buttons as inspiration and added them to my card.

I used a mixture of Crate's Peppermint and School Day lines on this. The flower was from the Peppermint chipboard collection. I pulled it off a Christmas ornament. The buttons and ribbon are PTI.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!♥

13 comments:

Gina said...

gorgeous card Ananbelle!..I really love this combo too!
Gina x

cnelson said...

GORGEOUS! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the colors!

Deanna said...

ooo Anabelle! I love that inspiration piece and your card is equally beautiful!

Sylvia said...

Lovely card, Annabelle! that was my grandmother's name, so pretty. You took some really nice things from the inspiration piece. Have a fun day!

Romy said...

Your card is just so wonderful! I love these colours too and you used them to perfection!

Sarah Martina said...

This is so sweet, Anabelle!

Jeanne J. said...

This is very pretty! Good interpretation of the sketch.

Lesli said...

Absolutely Beautiful card!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Really beautiful, Anabelle! Love that color combo and love your sweet design. This is so very, very eye catching. :)

LG said...

tooo gorgeous for words!

Danielle Flanders said...

just stopping in to catch up on all of your pretty cards! gorgeous work! :)
Dani

Paper Squirrel said...

Love this! The color combo is gorgeous and you've captured the spirit of the inspiration photo perfectly!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Anabelle! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)