Saturday, September 24, 2011

Sunshine Forever

I'm still in denial. I just don't want it to be Fall! Don't get me wrong, I love the beautiful colors, the events, the food, the football games, etc. BUT, not as much as I love summer. It's still warm, so I'm holding onto that. I haven't had to change my closet over yet. Just can't wear those white pants anymore. I guess I need to let go soon, after all we have officially entered the season. And the deer came and ate my big display of impatiens!! Every last one of them. Must be a sign, LOL.

Anyway, just a quick card today. I made this one with My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Sunshine Forever line. I just love it. The yellows and neutrals mixed together just speak to me!



I used the packaging from the buttons to create the background for the chipboard and ribbon. I also added some Prima lace trim.

Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you have a great weekend!

7 comments:

Romy said...

I totally agree: it should be summer all year long. We've had such awful summer weather in Holland the past few weeks, that it almost feels like we've entered fall two months ago already. I really missed my summer this year... But your bright and pretty card brings a bit of light into my room! I just love how you used these L&F papers. I knew you'd rock them:)

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful card! I saw it over at Emma's and loved it.

cnelson said...

Wow, wow, WOW! Pure GORGEOUSNESS!!!

Sherry Wright said...

Just beautiful, love what you did w/the sketch! Hope you're having a great weekend. :)

Gitte said...

Waow, i just looove your cards and the way you use colors. BRAVO

Paper Squirrel said...

Stunning card, absolutely stunning!! Love the yellows.

I love fall, but always thought that I'd enjoy it much more it it just lead back into spring! Skip that whole nasty winter business except for maybe 2 weeks around Christmas, just for the ambiance! :-)

Sophia said...

Love this card! Such a beautiful design and color scheme.