Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Hello

This week is flying by! I can't believe it is already Wednesday! Nothing much new and exciting happening on my end of things. I've been doing a bit of creating, but some of the things are for assignments that I can't yet share, so I haven't had anything I could put up on the old blog-o. But, I do have a couple of cards to share today. Both are made withe some Crate goodies.

This first one uses Random. I added lots of chipboard and layered it all together. I did it for Emma's - you can see the supply list there - and used a color challenge from My Scrapbook Nook.



I love their layered stickers, too. That fan folded flower is one of them.



My next card uses Portrait papers and chipboard.



I used a Spellbinders die to make the yellow flower and topped both with some chipboard.



Just noticed that both of them use my favorite Martha Stewart Doily punch. I love that thing. I don't think it ever leaves my table, as I use it all the time! I've even had to buy a second one after the first one broke!

Well, that's about all for today. I'm off to create a bit more before I have to head to work.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Have a great one!♥

4 comments:

cnelson said...

Ohhhh so LOVELY!

Romy said...

I agree about the doily punch. It's so gorgeous and can make any strip of paper look pretty! Your cards are both absolutely gorgeous! But then, you're always doing wonders with Crate's papers:)

papertrails leaver said...

these are beauitufl cards! I love how you embellish! Crate papers are calling me to buy ;-)

papertrails leaver said...

these are beauitufl cards! I love how you embellish! Crate papers are calling me to buy ;-)