Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I'm On the Scrapbooks Etc. Blog!

Happy Tuesday! Only 4 more days until the weekend. We are getting back into the swing of things around here. It's definitely starting to feel like fall, though I'm in denial and refuse to start any decorating. I'm holding out until the official end of summer - Sept. 21!

Today, I have a card to share. Valerie Salmon invited me to create a card for the Scrapbooks Etc. blog, so I was happy to oblige. I love her sketches. Here's my card:



I used Webster's Let's Celebrate line on here. Added some gems and a piece of the fabric ribbon.




If you want to see the other gorgeous creations and the sketch, you can go here: Scrapbooks Etc. Blog

Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day!

5 comments:

cnelson said...

Just LOVELY!!!

Romy said...

Oh, what a fabulous card! The bright colours beautifully pop off the white cardstock background.

I also wanted to say thank you for the tip about Pixlr:) I immediately had to check out their filters and have spent almost my entire Sunday editting;) Their retro options are so cool and perfect for vintage layouts!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful beautiful card!

Gitte said...

Beautiful card, so bright and soft

Audrey Pettit said...

What a happy card, Anabelle! Such a fun use of the Let's Celebrate line. Love the fabric trim loaded with those fabulous gems. The little banner is adorable, too, and I really like the crisp white background.