Monday, September 5, 2011

Happy Labor Day!

Hope you are having a great Labor Day weekend. We just got back from a fun weekend at the Jersey shore. My brother in law rented a place last week and a bunch of us went down for the weekend. It's a fun family tradition and we made lots of great memories. I'm glad to be home though, and need the day to rest and recuperate from the festivities. LOL!

I have a page that focuses on our family today. I created it using Webster's Let's Celebrate line - my favorite! We celebrate everyone's birthdays at my sister in law's house, so I wanted to document that.



This was my brother in law's birthday. I did a lot of handcutting and layering. And I added gems, netting, a flower and alpha stickers.




Be sure to stop by Inspire Me and check out the September challenge. Stacey Michaud is hosting it. The focus is on the new gems. You could win a collection of your choice just by uploading your project by the end of September.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

5 comments:

Romy said...

Have a wonderful Labor Day:) It sounds like you've had a great weekend! Your layout is gorgeous and so festive. I also love the soft tones in the photo...you're amazing when it comes to photo editing:)

cnelson said...

Absolutely FABULOUS!

Andrea Amu said...

Lovely page with that celebration line! I love all those gorgeous gems! Glad to hear you have a wonderful Labor Day weekend with your family... so great to get a way for a little while and just "be" ;)

vio said...

you scrap like none other, I LOVE your work Ana! :)

Blossom inch said...

beautiful page and fabulous!