Tuesday, April 20, 2010

To view my Zva blog hop post and/or to link a card for the contest, click HERE. Thanks!

------------------------------------------------------

It's Tuesday! I've got quite a busy week this week, but just wanted to pop on and share a project with you. I did this one a couple of weeks ago, but hadn't gotten to share it, yet. I thought it would be a fun girly gift or could even be used for Mother's Day.



I used a cute clear purse from Emma's and added some American Craft's Botanique paper to it. The sticker is Anna Griffin as is the sticker tape.



And, I added a Prima chipboard piece to the card along with this Melissa Frances stamp.




Don't forget, you have until midnight on Thursday to make a card based of the sketch in my Zva post (see above) to be eligible for a prize package!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

cnelson said...

sooooooooo beautiful!

Carmen said...

Very cute! We're making purse cards with the ladies at an extended care facility for mother's day. Great minds think alike! :D

danni reid. said...

breathtaking my friend!!!!

Mel said...

Oh wow this is truly magnificent, I love them, I have never seen a clear purse like that. Wow great for mum's day.

Anna Sigga said...

Such a beautiful set girlie!

Unknown said...

Oh my Anabelle, this set is so beautiful! I love those big cabbage roses!

(-: Heidi

Audrey Pettit said...

Oooh, these are so elegant and so pretty, Anabelle! I love all the pink, and that vellum purse is just fabulous. And the detailing on the card just makes my eyes pop. Love it all!

Ramona said...

How stunning! I adore your art work and look in on you from time to time, Still as wonderful as ever!

Linda Beeson said...

Entirely magical! What a wonderful combination of everything!

Christine said...

Oooh! I just gasped when I saw these beautiful creations, Anabelle! They are so gorgeous! I have to remember to make something for Mother's Day, too, and you've truly inspired me with your work!

Thanks so much for sharing this and for inspiring me!

Sonya said...

Wow, I have just been having a look through your blog and it is very inspiring indeed. You are very clever!

Daniela Dobson said...

Wow, beautiful!!!

Debbie said...

GORGEOUS, Anabelle ... and I {heart} that Shabby Vintage Seam Binding!!!