Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Shabby Tea Room #7

I'm off today and am scrapping my little heart out. I love days like this! I am trying to catch up on everything, have a few assignments and would love to find time to clean and organize my room a bit.

Just wanted to share my card for the Shabby Tea Room challenge #7. I love Debbie's inspiration pictures and this week's really speaks to me.



Here's my card. I'm loving grey right now. I love how the Little Yellow Bicylce went with the Crafty Secrets image on here.



And I love the color of this Prima rose.



Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day. ;)

14 comments:

Monia - Monika Jakubowska said...

Delicate and sweet card. I love it.

Debbie said...

So wonderfully shabby, soft and 'comfy' Anabelle! Such a precious image and gorgeous design! I always look forward to your new creations - one is even prettier than the next! Thanks for taking a few minutes to join us in the Tea Room this week - we appreciate your participation so much! Hope to see you back again next week for our new challenge too :)

Unknown said...

stunning Anabelle!!

Patty O'Malley said...

Love the softness of this card.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So beautiful, I am a big fan of your soft and romantic creations.

Leigh said...

This is so sweet. The card is awesome!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Oh my stars, this is fabulously yummy!! That is a super vintage image that matches up perfectly with the soft colors and lovely rose! Love it!

peggysue said...

Great vintage image and such nice soft colors. I like the chipboard you used for the sentiment.

DeeDee said...

Love the subdued colors. Very sweet. Was that anew pic to the right? You look beautiful.

Audrey Pettit said...

This is gorgeous, Anabelle! Wow! I SO love that vintage image and the glittered heart with the mom lettering over. I have been totally in love with that Little Yellow Bicycle line, and you are making me fall in love all over again. Thanks for playing along with us again in the Tea Room.

Lori said...

this card is breathtaking!!! I love those flowers!

PapierGirl said...

Anabelle - this card is just beautiful! So soft, so warm and so loving - just like mom! :)

papertrails leaver said...

such a beautiful card! So soft and sweet!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Beautiful card! Congrats on top 3 honor at TSTR.