Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Color Room

Have you seen the new challenge site, The Color Room?? It just launched last week and OH MY, the inspiration is incredible. So many of my favorite scrappers all under one roof!

This week's challenge was to use pink, aqua and yellow. Here's my page.



I had so much fun making this girly page of my friend Dorothea and me at the beach last week. This page is also posted on the Tattered Angels blog today. TA and Prima have paired up this month. What a match!



I misted some of the flowers, stamped with a large Glimmer Screen and added lots of misted Glimmer Chips. Plus, I was able to use lots of yummy Prima flowers!



All of the details are on the TA Blog. You can also see a couple of other projects I did. Here's a peek at another...



Be sure to stop by again tomorrow. We are having another Zva Blog hop and there will be prizes!

Have a great day!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Stunning work Anabelle!! I just adore everything you do ;)

cnelson said...

really pretty!

phamil said...

Annabelle, I just love your take on the palette, and don't you just love the site?!?!? It is such a great place and the inspiration is overflowing, your page included!!!!

Patty O'Malley said...

Love this LO! It has such a summery feel. And, of course, love that Prima!

Karola Witczak said...

Anabelle, this is simply stunning!! I am so happy that you joined us!
Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Hi. I love everything that you made. Come and check out my blog.

Nerrida said...

Such a pretty page and lots of detail to enjoy! Beautiful work.