Sunday, April 18, 2010

Spring Break 7 Year Old Style

To view my Zva blog hop post and/or to link a card for the contest, click HERE. Thanks!
__________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you all have had a wonderful weekend! Our's has gone quite quickly! Yesterday, we took a ride to a mall about an hour away so we could go to the Lego store. Ryan was in heaven!! And we ate at the Cheesecake Factory, so I was in heaven. It was a fun day. We even brought some cheesecake home. I have a Dulce de Leche Caramel slice sitting downstairs waiting for me.


Just wanted to share this page with you today. These are pictures that I took during our day at the beach last week. How kids can splash around in 60 degree water is beyond me, but these two had a blast. We had such a great day!


I used Little Yellow bicycle and GCD Studios paper on here.



I also used lots of yummy Prima goodies included the flowers, stickers and elements cut from the papers.



I love when there are girls in my photos because it gives me 'permission' to use lots of flowers on Ryan's pages. LOL.

That's it for today. I rented True Blood on DVD and am watching the first season. I'm up to the ninth book in the series and decided it was time for me to watch the TV version. Loving it so far.

Have a great day~!

4 comments:

Mel said...

I just love this gorgeous layout and yes "The cheesecake factory" wow that does sound like heaven. Why don't we have these wonderful stores over here. My boy loves lego too, and yes had to laugh re: permission to use flowers, I only have Nate so I am just trying to get away with it while he is young.

Danielle Flanders said...

oh how gorgeous! what a sweet picture, looks like they are having so much fun!

cnelson said...

perfectly beautiful lo!! Sounds like a fabulous spring break to me!

Audrey Pettit said...

Stunning page, my friend! I just love all those colors. The deep blue is perfect for the beach. Love your title work and love all the flowers.
Lucky you for eating at The Cheesecake Factory. And tell us how the DVD was........I read those books, too.