Sunday, August 7, 2011

VSM Cards

Just wanted to pop on today and say hi. I have a couple of new projects that I recently did for the Vintage Street Market blog that I thought I'd share. The first one uses the new Family Fun set. You can see it here. I used the little envelopes that can be cut from the paper to create a little money holder on the card front. I thought this would be cute for a little boy.



I added some vintage buttons and stars covered with glass glitter.




I tucked the money into the pocket and secured it with a velcro dot.




Now, I just have to figure out who will be having a birthday soon!

This next project uses VSM's Dimestore Vogue line along with little chipboard banners from a company that's new to me - Basically Bare. I recently got to play with some of their goodies and I love them. They are made of corrugated cardboard and can easily be altered. You can see that I sewed through it here to make the banners on this card.




So, that's about it for today. Thanks, as always for stopping by and have a great day!

7 comments:

Romy said...

Your cards are both simply adorable and so beautiful! Love the vintage images you used!

KraftyBuns said...

Great cards! I love your style:)

papertrails leaver said...

that's a lot of yumminess going on in this post! Love your cards! Always inspiring! :-) Amy

cnelson said...

love, love, LOOOOOVE these! Could not LOVE them more! So FAB!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, these are gorgeous! I so, so adore the vintage feel to these. You are just a genius, my friend!

Bente Fagerberg said...

I am so in love with these darling cards!!Love the vintage elements and the so so cute banners. Thanks for the inspiration.

Karen Letchworth said...

Love the VSM and the new corrugated cardboard. I will get to get me some!
LOL