Monday, August 1, 2011

Once Upon A Sketch - August Guest Designer

Hi! I'm so excited to share that I'm the GD at Once Upon a Sketch this month. If you haven't stopped over there, you need to! There is a sketch and a journaling prompt. The Aug. 1 prompt is 'A Perfect Day'. Here's my page...



I chose to journal about how I love days that I'm at home not having to run from place to place, work, shuttle Ryan to sports or music or make lunches for everyone. I know you know what I mean.



I used Crate's Neighborhood line. I'm so in love with anything Crate at the moment!!



I added in a bit of Pink Paisley, for good measure. :)



And see that little house behind me? That's packaging from the trim. I love it.

So, definitely visit Once Upon a Sketch. I'd love to see you join in on the fun this month. Plus, there is sooooooo many beautiful pages there. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

cnelson said...

So FUN and FAB! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!

Romy said...

Congrats on your GDT spot! You totally deserve it! What a gorgeous layout this is! I just love the soft feel to it and all the cute fussy cut houses.

Blossom inch said...

this is beautiful and congrats on the GD spot.

Jeni O'Connor said...

Anabelle I was so thrilled to see your beautiful work at OUAS. Wonderful page and love all the little "bits and pieces" you added.

Don't you just love days like that!
Congrats hun.

Lexi said...

So cute :)
You asked what font I used for the mini bird album on the Crate Paper blog yesterday--and actually I typed it with my old manual typewriter! So typewriter font ;D hee hee. Glad you liked it :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Congrats on your guest design gig, Anabelle! So not surprised they snatched you up. :) Your layout is beautiful! So happy and fun, and yes, I totally relate to it, too. :)