Saturday, August 13, 2011

Country Estate Card Trio

It's been a while since I've belonged to a kit club. Well, I just joined a new one and am loving it so far. My Scrapbook Nook not only has great kits, but the community there is warm and active. I've been looking for a place to hang out and am so glad I found it!

Anyway, I joined in on a card kit swap. Andrea Amu totally hooked me up! We all sent each other a little kit and created cards from them. It was so much fun! She sent me some Webster's Pages Country Estate and My Mind's Eye papers and a ton of great embellies. Here are the three cards I made....



...from this kit:




And here are the cards individually. They all use Country Estate papers from Webster's.




This one has a Country Estate chipboard button along with some scrunched seam binding.





I added a Tattered Angels chipboard piece and Maya Road flower to this one.




The sentiment on this one is from PTI.

So, as you can see, I had a good time playing with my new goodies!
Thanks for stopping by!

19 comments:

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful cards and kit!

Jolaine Frias said...

These are so romantic and delicate! BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!

Fran Brunke said...

Sumptuous and lovely.

Andrea Amu said...

Omagosh, girl!
I KNEW you would go over the top with creating your cards! You always amaze me and do such stunning work... I just had hoped you didn't mind that I had sent you more WP, with you already being a dt member and all. So funny how I had arranged that kit even before I knew you were my swap partner and all along it had your name written all over it, lol! I just knew you wouldn't disappoint :)

And again... thanks so much for my beautiful kit! I have a picture of it all but I just need to be at home long enough for me to sit down and finally create with it... hopefully later today! ;)

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Wooow Annabelle your cards are fabulous girl,love them all!!!

Romy said...

That is such a fun idea, what a lovely kit you received! And you've done such amazing work with this kit. Gorgeous cards!

Stella said...

Your cards took my breath away; I can;t pick a favorite; I love them all :)

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

wow Anabelle, what a stunning set of cards - you did great with the kit Andrea sent! WE are so happy to have you joining in the fun over at the Nook!! :)

Christina Carnoy said...

Those cards are incredibly beautiful!

Kalyn said...

These are stunning, Anabelle! You are just such a master of mixing textures. They look good enough to eat, really! :)

Barbara Eads said...

These are truly the most beautiful cards I've ever seen! Thanks for sharing.

Debbie said...

Beautiful!!!

papertrails leaver said...

these are gorgeous! I will have to check the kit out. You always have such inventive ideas that captivate me! Thanks for always being so inspiring!

Jessy Christopher said...

Guess you can do just about anything! These are gorgeous cards :) What a beautiful kit from Andrea too :)

cnelson said...

Wowzers are these ever FABULOUS! I'm so in AWE of your skills!

Marlou McAlees said...

Absolutely stunning!!!!! :) :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow! These are all so stunning, Anabelle! And how fun that you joined a new kit club. Love, love what you did with the Webster's goodies. :)

Gitte said...

Truely beautiful cards

Meg Giroux said...

Wow these are stunning!!!! Love seeing your work!