Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Once Upon A Sketch

Have you heard about the new sketch blog, Once Upon a Sketch? There's lots of fun going on. This month, Webster's is the sponsor. Play along and you could win a prize package from Webster's Pages!

Here's the page I came up with. It's based off a sketch and the journaling prompt is 'At this moment...'



My journaling is all about how annoyed Ryan was with me at that particular moment. It was Easter and I had already taken a ton of photos of him. I asked him to go lean against the brick chimney. Well, you would have though I'd asked him to walk on hot coals! This was the look I got from him. Oh well, I see that look fairly often, so I guess it's good to document it.



The papers are mostly from the Country Estate line. I added some trims, doilies, chipboard buttons and a princess petal. And lots of stitching.



Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day. :)

11 comments:

Romy said...

Oh wow, this usually has to be one of my favourite layouts of yours:) It's gorgeous! I love the soft, but still masculine, look to your page and the fussy cut swirls.T otally gorgeous!

Debbie said...

Precious, Anabelle! He will giggle at this when he's 25 :)

cnelson said...

This is so FABULOUS! LOVE it so much!!!

Julie Overby said...

Too funny! I could the same layout with a boy having that same expression! Ha! Awesome page.

Lisa Dorsey said...

Look how old he looks in those photos Anabelle!!! LMBO at his annoyed look. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous layout!

Linda Beeson said...

Love the little story - sounds like a kid at his age! The layout turned out wonderful.

Bellaidea said...

wow, great photos and so pretty layout, I like colors a lot!
and I will follow you now :)

Ella Swan said...

What a beautiful layout Annabelle. So honoured to have you join us at Once Upon a Sketch!

Sue Jones said...

Beautiful!!
My son is the same and usually makes rude gestures..have to tried bribery? I am ashamed to admit to having to do that sometimes otherwise we would have no photos of him! :)

phamil said...

Oh Annabelle, so glad to see you at OUAS and your page is just gorgeous!!! I love that site, I try to play along each challenge, you've done a beautiful job with it!!!!!

phamil said...

OH, forgot, I know you're not exactly "playing" along, you are there with the sponsor Websters, but I'm just glad to see you there!!!