Sunday, June 19, 2011

Cards

Just wanted to pop on and share a couple of things. Lots going on right now. Can't wait to share with you. ;)

This first one was one I did for Emma's. I love the combo of Crate Paper's Portrait line and Echo Park's For the Record! I think these are some of my favorite colors right now.




This next one is a cute little gift card tin I did for Vintage Street Market. It was quick and easy and fun to give to one of Ryan's friends. :)




Sorry this is so short! I'll fill you in on why in just a few days. :)
Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

Romy said...

That is such a wonderful card! I always thought this collection could be only used for dark and masculine cards, but you proved me that it can be perfect for soft, more feminine, cards too. Love it! And the second card is so cute too. Love the little froggie!

cnelson said...

LOVE the GORGEOUS card and that incredibly whimsical and fantabulous tin!! LOVE it!

phamil said...

What fun projects!!!! Love them!

Danielle Flanders said...

I love that card! Can't wait to hear what you are up to!
hugs,
danielle