Wednesday, June 29, 2011

CR84FN 32

Happy Hump Day! Can't believe we're coming up on the 4th of July! Where is time going?

I have a fun card to share with you today. I used a technique I saw on the Crate Paper blog to create the flower.



I folded circles and adhered them together onto a die cut.You can also adhere them onto another smaller circle if you'd like. I love how the back pattern shows and creates another dimension to the flower.



A brad finishes it off. I added some other die cuts, brads and some twill to finish the card.

This card is for CR84FN #32. Here are the yummy colors that were the inspiration.



It's also my card for the week at Emma's Paperie. You can check out the blog for my supply list.

Thanks for stopping by!! Have a great day!

10 comments:

Patty O'Malley said...

This is beautiful! Love the technique used on the flower!

Jean Martin said...

Oh my gosh this is sooo beautiful!!!

Sue Lelli said...

Annabelle, LOVE all the layers of flowers and lace and twine and goodness! So PRETTY! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

Lindy said...

Very pretty card Anabelle!

cnelson said...

So very LOVELY!! LOVE the color combination!

Mona Pendleton said...

Gorgeous card Anabelle! Love the pretty 3D flower garden! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

Terri said...

Very nice, Love the flower.

Unknown said...

Lovely card! The layered flower is just fabulous.. Thanks for joining us at CR84FN!

Deborah Frings said...

Brilliant. Love the folded and layered flower and pretty lace. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

Audrey Pettit said...

Beautiful!! Your colors could not be more perfect for that challenge, and I adore your design. That flower technique is so much fun.