Friday, June 24, 2011

New "Let's Celebrate" Project

Edited to Add: The website is now live! You can order the new line today! Wholesale orders will ship July 5 and on July 11 retail orders will begin shipping! You can find everything HERE.

Happy Friday! Welcome to the last day of Webster's "Let's Celebrate" line promotion. It has been such a fun week. I have been totally inspired by the team's creations and I'm so excited that I had the chance to play along to create some new goodies with these awesome papers and embellishments!

If you've been playing along this week, you know the deal. Find the projects and click the 'I Spy' badge to bring you back to Inspire Me where you can share about what you found and which new products you spied.

Here's my project for today:



This line just begs to be made into pennants and banners.




I used another one of the new flowers that were showcased yesterday. This yellow one is made out of feathers!! It's got such awesome texture.



Click here to go to the Inspire Me thread. (Still can't figure out how to link the badge!)

Thanks for stopping by and for playing along with us this week!
Have a great day. :)

12 comments:

Romy said...

This is such a gorgeous and delightful card! I love how you used that pretty feather flower.

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful card! I'm so glad to see the gems! I don't know how to make a link but my badge in on Facebook.

Lindy said...

Beautiful card!!!!

Unknown said...

Wow! So lovely and elegant! I love the flowers, and banners. Gorgeous bling too! TFS!

cnelson said...

So incredibly DIVINE!! LOVE it!!!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

This totally makes me want to celebrate and have a little soiree! Love the layout with the banner! So fresh and fun!

phamil said...

Oh Annabelle, I just love today's project!!! Just beautiful!!!

Pendra said...

Beautiful card... love the little feather flowers and the gem is so yummy!

Jeni O'Connor said...

Such a stunning card and creative celebration.
Jenix

Pambi7 said...

Beautiful card to end the week. I posted my badge on facebook:
pambi7@yahoo.com

Shell said...

Another gorgeous card! I agree banners & pendants r a must for this collection. Luv how u incorperated the new gems over the banner!

Daniela Dobson said...

This is so pretty!!! Love the bling on the banner!