Saturday, June 11, 2011

Favorites

Did you ever do a page that you just love? Today I have one for you that fits that bill for me. I did it for Prima a while ago. Sharon did a lovely farewell post for this year's team and it's the page she chose. I think it's my favorite one I did this year and I'm glad she picked it.



I think one of the reasons I like it so much is that it's a photo of my dear friend Heather and me. We went camping together last October and had so much fun. On this particular day, we took the kids to the boardwalk in Ocean City, MD and just had a blast.



I used Sparkling Spring papers and added a variety of older and newer flowers.



One fun thing that I did was that I used the felt, but turned it over so that the adhesive paper was showing. The felt didn't match the page at all, but by flipping it to the backside, I was able to get the color combo I wanted AND have the added texture.

That's it for today! Thanks so much for stopping by!

7 comments:

Romy said...

Oh, it is gorgeous indeed! I can see why this is one of your and Sharon's favourite pages ever:)

cnelson said...

So LOVELY!!!

Leslie Ashe said...

HI Anabelle!!
My goodness, your layout is BEAUTIFUL!
I love it!!

Unknown said...

Totally inspiring and very clever your use of the flipped felt!

Anonymous said...

Complete`beauty` Annabelle..TFS:) x

Danielle Flanders said...

soooooo gorgeous! i love it too! the color combo is beautiful and it's not overly done - simply perfect!
hugs,
Danielle

Ashley said...

This card is so gorgeous! I absolutely LOVE the flowers. Great job and thanks for sharing!

Please check out my new card making blog, Made Especially For You. It's still in the early stages, but I have many planned ideas for it!

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com