Wednesday, March 24, 2010

More Shabby Goodies

This week is really flying by! I just wanted to pop on and post a couple of cards. This first one uses a sketch by Jessica Witty. It was my card at Emma's last week. I did a similar Prima card in a post a bit down from here. Notice the pleated paper again?? I just love the Shabby Chic line and I paired it with some of American Crafts Botanique.




This next card uses Webster's Lullabye Lane line, something else I can't get enough of! I applied a Hambly rubon to it and cut it out to frame the sentiment.




That's all for today! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day.

12 comments:

FabĂ­ola said...

Lindo seus trabalhos!!!!!!!!!
beijos

Debbie said...

Absolutely beautiful!!! We're getting such nice comments about your Guest DT at The Shabby Tea Room this week ... your work is so lovely :)

Leslie Ashe said...

WOW!! Anabelle...how GORGEOUS!!
I am always in awe of your creativeness! :D

Mel said...

Just magnificent my girl, so Shabby again, I just love that gorgeous rose...

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards!!

Cris Cunningham said...

oh how pretty! What a beautiful card Anabelle. Love how you double-pleated the paper. Just beautiful

Anonymous said...

`Stunningly beautiful` Annabelle..:)x

Anonymous said...

I adore the gold rub-on added to the patterned paper. Your work always makes me happy!:)

rebekah said...

just came accrossed your blog! its wonderful! i'm going to become a follower!

Audrey Pettit said...

Love your cards, Anabelle! Love, love, love them! Always do. ;)

Linda Beeson said...

NICE! Loving the colors and you sure put in some great details here.

sunnysideup/doreensng said...

Love your cards , they are so pretty and sweet!