Saturday, March 6, 2010

Happy Birthday, Emma's Paperie!

I changed my blog background! I'm officially in my "I'm-Done-With-Winter" mode, so the snowflake background had to go. :) Can't believe it's going to be in the 50s today. We have had snow for the last several weekends, so I'm thrilled that this one is going to actually be nice!!!

Today, Emma's Paperie is two years old! I'm so excited for my sweet friend Cindy. ;) If you haven't shopped at Emma's, you need to. The selection is awesome and the customer service is amazing. Plus, she posts a new project on the blog EVERY weekday. (And I have to say the projects are great!!!) In honor of the anniversary today, Cindy has extra projects going up on the blog today, she's got prizes and some extra surprises up her sleeve, too. So definitely head over to the Emma's Paperie Blog from 9am-9pm today!

Here is a project I did for Emma's last week. It's a little set of bagged tags.





I started by spritzing some Creme de Rouge Glimmer Mist onto some Luxe Jotters. When they were dry, I stamped them with some Melissa Frances stamps.




Then, I popped them into Glassine Bags that I'd embellished with trim, BG Sugar Rush chipboard and stickers, Prima flowers, leaves, etc. They were really quick and easy to do. I figured they'd make a nice gift if they're wrapped up together with a tag. Or, you can just give them away with gifts yourself.







I think it would be fun to receive one of these!!

So, that's it for today. Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

gorgeous work Anabelle!
i love shopping at Emma's, the quickest shipping around... that makes me very happy :)
will gladly stop by there later today, who doesn't love a party?!
happy weekend my friend!!
hugs!!

Janelle said...

I'm with you, Anabelle -- it's time for winter to go and I'm so happy to see weather in the 50's. Now if the wind would just stop blowing from the north... Your blog is looking very spring-y, too. Great project here. And, I love Emma's. Receiving a package from them is like receiving a present -- so many sweet touches. I even won a prize at the first birthday party, so you know I'll be back there today!! Thanks for all the great inspiration!

peggysue said...

Very sweet! I've never had a chance to shop Emma's but I always see beautiful projects using her things, I'll have to investigate more closely. Lovely project, glad I found your blog.

bethchien said...

gorgeous projects!

Mel said...

Just beautiful Anabelle, and yes that would be awesome to receive one of them, would brighten any scrapper or non scrappers day.

Audrey Pettit said...

They sure would be fun to receive! these are stunning, Anabelle! SO elegant and feminine and gorgeous!
Isn't it nice to have a good weekend for a change? We are having weather in the 50's, too, after another snowfall last week. We've had more snow this year in NC than we have in years and years. Hope you get out and enjoy every moment!

Heather said...

This little project is adorable.

I love your new blog background much better. I think your wonderful creations stand out more on the white background.