Thursday, March 11, 2010

More Jenni Bowlin Goodness

Where did this week go? I can't believe tomorrow is Friday!

I have a couple of more projects that I created with the Jenni Bowlin Mercantile kit.
The main kit is sold out, but the project kit is still available. I used a lot of it on this first layout. I wanted to make somewhat of a 'grid' page, so I used the Bingo cards as my background. I added some of the butterflies and used lots of the crepe ribbon. Isn't it the prettiest color??? I used my photos as little embellishments, too. (Click on the pic if you want to see the details close up...)





Can't believe that Easter will be here before we know it. My birthday is on Easter this year! So, that will be fun. I cook for close to 20 people that day, so I may have to celebrate the day after. LOL.

Speaking of Easter, here is a card. I love the big chipboard flower. I covered it with the Homespun paper and I had to use more of that yummy crepe ribbon.



I have totally loved working with the JBS folks this month. As you know, I'm just addicted to all things Jenni Bowlin!!!

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a great weekend!

12 comments:

Debbie said...

That layout is absolutely sweet .. I love all the pink and frilliness of everything -- made me smile :)

Kerry said...

Oh that layout is so beautiful! I love how you used the bingo cards and the pleating you did...so very pretty!

peggysue said...

This is so very sweet!

danni reid. said...

absolutely stunning. love all the pleating & bingo cards and love all your designs my friend, so brilliant as always!

Linda Beeson said...

So loving all of those yummy pinks and yellows. They are the perfect choice your the theme of your photos.

cnelson said...

Love these scrumptious goodies!

Mel said...

Wow that layout is super beautiful, I love how you separated the embellishments and the colours are just gorgeous. Love the card too, great job.

Jessy Christopher said...

Love the colors & all the beautiful details!!

Daniela Dobson said...

WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!! This is so pretty!!! I love it ♥♥♥

Ann Cicilie said...

Wow, thanks for all the wonderfil inspation!

I just won a big Jenni Bowlin giveaway over at Croppin' Paradise, and to get some inspiration to get started with my new goodies I visited the JBS home page and galleries. I totally fell in love with your projects, so I had to Google you to find your blog.

And I'm certainly not diseapointed!

Wishing you a wonderful weekend.

Unknown said...

Stunning! My kit arrived just last week and I'm dying to find time to play. I just adore how you did that layout!

Audrey Pettit said...

Beautiful creations, Anabelle! I love how you used the bingo cards on both your page and the card. And just adore the crepe paper. You are giving me another bout of spring fever, for sure!