Monday, March 8, 2010

Monday, Monday...

What a taste of Spring we had this weekend! It was wonderful!! The kids were playing outside all weekend long. I don't think I've ever looked forward to Spring as much as I am this year!

Did you have the chance to stop by Emma's this weekend and play along with the birthday celebration? If not, you can still participate! Cindy is giving away several $25.00 gift certificates. The details can be found HERE. Definitely check it out!

Here is the project that I created for Emma's 2nd anniversary. I used a Tattered Angels' Timeless Romance calling card and stamps on here. I added the color to the roses by painting them with Glimmer Mist. It is soooooo easy to do. ;) I love the big Prima flower, too!




Next up is the card that I made for Emma's this past week. You can see the color challenge on the blog and check out the other projects the team made. They are awesome. This card uses some BG Sugar Rush, Jenni Bowlin bingo card, butterfly and die cut paper (which I spritzed with Lemon Zest Glimmer Mist) and Zva gems.




Speaking of Jenni Bowlin, I finished a couple of more projects using the March Mercantile kit. I can't wait to share them. They will be posting more DT projects on Wed. and then I can post them here. I'm just so thrilled to be working with them this month. I absolutely adore JBS products!!!

Well, thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

These are absolutely beautiful! Both so fresh and springy!

(-: Heidi

Anonymous said...

I loved seeing these on the Emmas blog! You made me go buy those butterflies! :) Gorgeous!

Lillian Child said...

Your anniversary card is just stunning! And that prima flower - oh my!

Michele Kovack said...

Both of these are gorgeous!!! And of course I had to place an order at Emma's! I just love how she packages everything so sweetly!

Glynis said...

Love the Anniversary card! The butterfly card is adorable also.
I think the new border on your blog is just fab :O)

Mel said...

Wowsers, both gorgeous gorgeous cards, so much beautiful detail, these are exceptional.

Wendy Kwok said...

These cards are so beautiful!