Sunday, May 3, 2015

May Gossamer Blue Projects

Happy May! So glad that the warmer weather seems to finally be arriving. Woo hoo. I wore flip flops for the first time the other day, so that means that my happy time is finally arriving.

Gossamer Blue's May Kits are live And if you love Crate Paper, you'll love them. I was so excited for this month. I decided to switch over to the Scrapbook Team so that I could do layouts for each month's gallery. My Project Life is sadly lacking and I am thinking of taking it in a new directions. So, working on layouts for GB is really exciting for me. Here are the two pages I created.

This first one documents Ryan's 12th birthday. I used lots of Crate on here. I love the big vellum words that came in the die cut pack, so I decided to use it as my title.



There were lots of pretty gold elements, so I used them behind my photo, letting them peek out a bit.


I placed vellum over the pink and gold polka dot paper. It softened it a bit, but let the gold peek through. I made the ribbon here by adding a couple of banner stickers to the rosette.

We had two birthdays in our house this past April. The big 5-0 arrived for me. (Ugh) I really was showered with love, though, so it was a nice day. The picture on here is of my beautiful flowers, cards, and gifts.

I used gold embossing powder on the wood 'hello' piece. I love it looks. Somehow, gold is just never captured very well in photos.

There were so many cute elements in the kit. I especially love the little bow clips and the glittery hearts.

So, head on over to Gossamer Blue and check out what's new. Don't forget to stop by the gallery to see what our talented team created!

3 comments:

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful layouts, Anabelle!

Romy said...

Oh, your lay-outs are SO beautiful! I really like them!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!!!